Change, evolution, and even revolution have been core elements in the development of popular music since its birth in the mid 1950s.
- The 1950s gave us rock ’n’ roll.
- The 60s gave us rock, psychedelic rock, flower power, and soul music.
- The 70s gave us disco, punk, funk, and heavy metal.
- The 80s gave us pop, modern rock, electronic music, and hip hop.
- The 90s gave us grunge, indie and alternative rock, and britpop.
THE 21ST CENTURY GAVE US NOTHING SO FAR.
At least nothing valuable, and this trend continues until today:
Not ready yet...
This page of the Jamplifier's e-book is not ready yet.
You may have to wait a few more days to read it...
Please remember that the entire manual will only become available in mid 2018.