Now that you know what genre you’ll do and what you will sound like, you’ll have to further work on your image and identity. In this subchapter we will focus …
- your identity, and what you stand for,
- your artist or stage name (no matter if you’re a solo artist or a band),
- your initial web presence,
- font(s) you will be using,
- your logo (optional, but often a good idea),
- colors you’ll use,
- your look and visual style, as well as
- your photos and your biography.
All of this will be part of your brand, if you want. If you don’t know what a brand is, here’s a short definition:
Not ready yet...
This page of the Jamplifier's e-book is not ready yet.
You may have to wait a few more days to read it...
Please remember that the entire manual will only become available in mid 2018.